We would like to inform you about the personal data we collect when you visit our website vast-green.com and the associated subdomains, and for which purposes this data is collected. “We” refers to
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Responsibility for this data lies with
Vast Forward»Bildpunktmobilisierung GmbH
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions within our offer, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) In accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, you have the right to find out at any time whether we are processing any personal data relating to you. If we are, then we have other additional information duties as a result.
(2) You also have the right to have your data corrected pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, deleted according to Art. 17 GDPR and for its processing to be limited pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, provided that there are no other legal provisions to the contrary.
(3) You may revoke your consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9, para. 2 lit. a GDPR without providing reasons. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point.
(4) You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
(5) In accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in particular processing on the basis of Art. 6 para 1 lit. e or f GDPR. If you wish to exercise this right, please inform us on the reason why you do not want us to keep processing your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either stop processing your data, amend the way we do it, or inform you of the compelling reasons we have for continuing to process it, these reasons being deemed worthy of protection.
(6) Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint to the responsible regulatory authorities, which can be found here.
(7) If you wish to correct, block, delete or obtain information about your personal data stored, or have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data or would like to revoke your consent, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) The operator or provider of the website collects data about visits to the website on the basis of a legitimate interest (see Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR) and stores them as “server log files” on the server of the website. The following data is logged in this way:
The server log files are stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. The data is stored for security reasons, e.g. to be able to clarify cases of abuse. If data has to be kept for reasons of proof, they are excluded from deletion until the incident has been finally clarified.
(2) You can also visit this website without providing any personal information. However, in order to improve our online offer, we save your access data to this website (without personal reference). This access data includes e.g. the file you requested or the name of your Internet provider. Due to the anonymization of the data, it is not possible to draw conclusions about your person.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user experience more efficient.
Legal requirements allow us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we require your consent.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the functions of the website and cannot be disabled. Technically necessary cookies can be obtained without the active and informed consent of the website visitor.
|Speicherung der Entscheidung des Nutzers zur Verwendung von Cookies auf der Website.
|Dient dem Test der Verfügbarkeit von Cookies auf dem aktuellen Gerät.
|Wird vom Server gesetzt um die aktuelle Nutzer-Session zu identifizieren. Ist für bestimmte PHP-Module (z.B. Login oder Registrierung) notwendig.
Functional cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way a website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
|Wird verwendet, um festzustellen, ob der Besucher die Marketingkategorie im Cookie-Banner akzeptiert hat. Dieser Cookie ist notwendig für die Einhaltung der DSGVO der Webseite.
You can change or revoke your cookie settings on our website at any time here.
Note: There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if you make the appropriate settings. Please note that deactivation does not lead to the deletion of already existing cookies and that these may have to be deleted manually.
5. Control of Cookies by Users
Most web browsers allow you to view and delete the cookies stored on your device and block cookies from certain or all websites. For more information, see the following external links:
You can also manage cookies on your mobile device via the browser settings.
iOS and Android have device settings that control whether advertisers can track your activity across various apps. On iOS, this setting is called “No Ad Tracking”; on Android, it’s called “Disable Personalized Advertising.”
6. Use of Video Plugins
On vast-green.com we use a plugin to display and play YouTube videos. YouTube belongs to the service provider Google. In the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, Google services are offered by:
Google Ireland Limited
Gordon House, Barrow St
Phone: +353 1 543 1000
Fax: +353 1 686 5660
When using Google services, personal data may also be stored in the USA.
By agreeing to the use of these services, you also consent to the processing of your data in the USA in accordance with Article 49 (1) lit. a GDPR. The USA is regarded by the ECJ as a country with an insufficient level of data protection according to EU standards. In particular, there is a risk that your data will be processed by U.S. authorities for control and monitoring purposes, possibly without the possibility of legal redress.
For the integration of YouTube videos, we use YouTube API Services. These are provided by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno CA 94066, USA.
On vast-green.com we use the extended data protection mode, “youtube-nocookie”, which, according to the provider, only triggers the storage of user information when the video is played.
If you are logged in to a YouTube account, a connection to the YouTube servers may be established as soon as you start playing the video. In the process, your surfing behavior is assigned to your personal YouTube-profile.
You can prevent this possibility if you log out of your YouTube account before you start playback.
If you are signed into a Google account, Google may collect data that is stored in your Google account and personal data when you start playing YouTube videos.
You can also prevent this possibility by logging out of your Google account before you start the video.
Further information on data protection at Google and YouTube can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration.
The types of cookies used by Google largely depend on your browser settings. Via the link in point 5 of this data protection declaration, you can find out which types of cookies are used by Google and how to manage cookies in your browser.
7. Use of Social Media Plugins
No social media plugins are used on vast-green.com.
8. Newsletter Subscription
The website operator does not offer a newsletter.